Thursday, September 11, 2008

#1-Learning 2.0

First of all-I would like the Creative MP3 player. It is very motivating to participate when such great rewards are offered! Also, I appreciate that we have been granted work time to complete this program. That is another motivator.

So I read about Library 2.0 on Wickipedia and looked over the Library 2.0 Wiki in 15 minutes a day. I'm familiar with many of these new technologies. I'm interested but agree with the sentence-

"Others are calling for more concrete examples of how libraries can get to Library 2.0."

I've never been endowed with gobs of creativity. I'm more concrete, so show me some examples and let me work with these technologies and then I'll "get it". I expect that is what we will be doing over the course of this program and I'm really looking forward to learning more.

No comments: